The Concord Branch of AAUW invites continuing, new and prospective members to come grow with us. Each member has the opportunity to become actively involved in contemporary issues, to pursue her interests and to extend her range of talents in meeting the mission of AAUW–advancing equity for women and girls through advocacy, education, philanthropy and research.
We offer the opportunity to
- Continue the intellectual development you began in college.
- Attend events where you will hear a variety of interesting speakers.
- Obtain information and education on current issues that impact women and girls
- Participate in our interest sections, where you will learn more about topics that interest you.
- Enjoy the friendship of interesting, educated people.
- Develop and expand your leadership qualities.
- Utilize and develop new talents and skills as you participate in branch projects.
- Obtain research and project grants to support new branch activities relating to AAUW priorities.
In principle and in practice, AAUW values and seeks a diverse membership. There shall be no barriers to full participation in this organization on the basis of gender, race, creed, age, sexual orientation, national origin or disability.
Read About Us.
For more information or to join, contact our VP of Membership.